Leading. Inspiring. Together.
At Saint Sophie’s it is our privilege to provide the highest level of care in a confidential and compassionate setting. We take pride in our commitment to treating people of all ages with a wide range of mental illnesses. We have a genuine compassion for our patients and value them as people who deserve the best care. Our team partners with patients, their families and other providers to help on the road to recovery. With integrity and a commitment to excellence we strive daily to help make lives better.
We Have Expertise In:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Relationship Issues
- Psychotic Disorders
- Child & Adult ADHD
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Disruptive Behavioral Disorders
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety and Panic Disorder
- Brain Injury
- Non-narcotic medications to support alcohol and addictions recovery
“So this is what normal feels like. I never knew what it was like. I knew I was abnormal. It feels good to be able to control my emotions and thoughts.”
-46 year old Male Patient after 6 office visits and 2 medication trials